"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe ♥

2.13.2010

I think I'll try defying gravity

I REAAAALLY WANT TO WATCH VALENTINES DAY!

It's pretty amazing how they could a lot of the famous celebrities to be in one moviee. Especially Bradley Cooper and Taylor Lautner >:)
Speaking of valentines day. Psh -________________________-
This is my first valentines day without a valentine in 2 years. Oh, the lonliness. LOL just kidding, that's okaay. I'll be spending tomorrow with my frieeeends so it'll be okay. But apparently, for all those who don't have a special someone, it's S.A.D. Single Awareness Day :| I think that they should have a sexy singles day or something. It's not baad being single! Pfft stupid people. Or maybe I'm just jealous. HAHAHA whatever.
But happy valentine's day to all the happy couples! :)

So anywaysss, my bestfriend's out of town. In Singapore! She promised to get me Pandan cake and other yummy goodies :)
And another friend of mine's in England! Anddd it's snowing theree which makes me insanely jealous considering that I've never seen snow :( Hope that he remembers to bring me CRUMPETSS hahaha.

I'm going to the Philippines in a couple days though :D
Really really reaaaallly looking forward to that! My grandpa promised me that he'd teach me how to drive, which is pretty awesome. Argggghhhh I can't wait to see everyone again!

They're starting Ice Age 3 out in the living room. Such a cutee movie!
Gonna go watch hehe. PEAAAACE (Y)