"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe ♥

2.28.2010

And remember me tonight when you're asleep

I feel confused >:| uggghhhhh sometimes I miss how things used to be. Like all of it. EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN PART OF IT. And the fact that you might be leaving makes me reallyy sad cause it's hard to picture things without you. I'd miss you a lot, but I'm happy for you I guesss. And maybe not seeing you every day would make me slowly think about you less and less and less. UGH because I hate how everytime I get a text, I secretly hope it's you. And everytime my phone rings, I wonder if it's you calling. And everytime we have lunch, I wish it wouldn't pass by so quickly. GODDDDDD sometimes I get so jealous of seeing all these other happy couples who're just so lovey dovey and just.. in love. ESPECIALLY ON THE TRAIN OMG SERIOUSLY STOP DOING PDA -_____________- but whatever. I'm not gonna be weak. Maybe someday we'll be together again. Maaybeeee. But as of now, I'll be okay.